Bake & Delivery Days:
- Delivery Fee is automatically calculated based on your location.
- Orders are coming from our bakery in Evangelista, Makati.
Here are a couple of tips on storing your Dulce House pastries and keeping them fresh:
- Keep The Air Away - Air is one of the worst enemies of baked goods. You can choose to keep your goods fresh by placing them in an airtight container. If you are looking for a quick way to wrap individual brownies, just place them directly into Ziploc bags.
- Keep Them At Room Temperature - Almost any baked good tastes best when stored at room temperature. Chocolate is ideal when it is close to it’s melting temperature and, when you eat a pastry that was stored at room temperature, it will melt quickly in your mouth. Keeping them at room temperature assures that they will stay nice and fresh for about 3-4 days.
- Refrigerate for Longer Storage - If you want to keep your baked goods fresh for longer than a few days, wrap them tightly and then place them in the fridge. When stored this way, baked goods will stay fresh for about 2 weeks. If you need to eat some, simply grab one from the fridge and microwave them for a few seconds to heat them up after being in the cold.
Cookies are soft and delicious. My daughter love the oatmeal cookies. I love everything.
I love the 3 flavors but the oreo cheesecake is the winner for me. Also got that sweet note which added to the experience
Delicious cookies at a reasonable price! All three flavors are delicious, but my favorite is their choco chip cookies, the chocolate is truly melt in your mouth goodness. Perfect with milk or coffee. Their customer service is efficient and friendly. They even added a thoughtful note with the order. It's a sweet gesture.